The monthly e-newsletter published and distributed by Beralmar reaches a readership of 1,000.
It is worth highlighting that 90% of newsletter readers are ceramics works owners, purchasing managers and production engineers. The remaining 10% of readers are mostly Beralmar employees.
The newsletter, available in seven languages, is distributed to more than 40 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, as well as North and South America.
The Beralmar newsletter accomplishes its goal of being a channel for communicating the status and evolution of our organisation.